Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Scythe instruction videos -- in Hindi





Anant Chaturvedi of Kanpur, India, is producing a series of scythe tutorial videos with narration in the Hindi language. Here are the first five videos of the series:




#1: Unboxing your new Scythe (HIndi)





#2: Assembly of Snath and Blade (Hindi)





#3: Cradle Assembly (Hindi)





#4: Peening with the Jig (Hindi)





#5: Edge Treatment following Peening (Hindi)








Source:

YouTube Channel Vikalp




















2 comments:

  1. I want to buy Scythe, I am Indonesian, I have searched in google but I can't find that where I can buy Scythe in my country :(
    Would you like to suggest me?...
    I just need 1pcs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can email Alexander Vido for some suggestions:
      scytheworks@shaw.ca

      Delete